Funds new and existing collaborations in early detection between researchers in the UK and at Oregon Health and Sciences University (OHSU).
Awarded once annually and are typically made up to £250k for UK-based researchers plus $300k for OHSU-based researchers for up to two years, and may be used to fund:
- Postdoctoral researchers
- Technical staff
- Associated running expenses
- Equipment up to £5,000 / $5,000
- Have at least three years’ postdoctoral experience or equivalent
- Be scientists, clinicians or healthcare workers in UK universities, medical schools, hospitals, CRUK Institutes or other research institutions, or at OHSU.
- You must contact the Early Detection Team to open an application for this scheme. You also have the option for an informal and confidential discussion of your proposal. We will advise you on eligibility and funding options.
- Submit an application
- Your application will be considered by the Early Detection Research Committee
All applications must be made online through the CRUK online grant management system, eGMS, and your final application must be approved online by your host institution.
Deadlines and selection procedures
The deadline for submitting proposals is 29 November 2018. Committee review will be published in May 2019. Please click here for more information about this Award and the application process.