Eligibility: Applicants must be named Alliance Members and Group Leader/PI or equivalent at the University of Cambridge. The proposal must be within the scientific remit of the Alliance.
Funding amount: Up to £200k
Funding period: Up to 12 months
- Friday 31st January 5pm Submission of an X5 and science proposal to the Cambridge Research Operations Office (ROO)
- Tuesday 11th February 5pm with ROO sign off, submission to firstname.lastname@example.org for Prof. Rebecca Fitzgerald’s signature (the grants will not be approved for submission to CRUK if the ROO has not signed off)
Please approach your departmental research grant contacts for the X5 as soon as possible and allow at least a week before the deadline for submission to ROO (31st January). If you have affiliates outside the 5 ACED Centres who will receive funding from us please allow more time.
- You only need to submit an X5 for the Cambridge only costs for the grant, not ACED Centre partner costs. However, if you have affiliates outside of the ACED Centres then these will need to be added to the X5
- Even if you are not the lead on the grant, you still need to submit the X5 for Cambridge costs and the science proposal to the ROO and for Rebecca's signature
- Expressions of Interest also need to comply to these deadlines and be submitted to ROO
The ACED Skills Exchange and Development Travel Award Guidance will be available in January
Click here to see the Alliance Members
Click here for more information on ACED
If you have any questions please contact Dr Wendy Alderton, Early Detection Programme Manager, email@example.com, Tel: +44 (0)1223 762588