PhD students and postdocs within 3 years post-PhD are invited to submit a poster abstract to be in with a chance of presenting your poster at the 2018 Early Detection of Cancer conference and to register for the conference at a discounted rate. The conference takes place from 2 - 4 October at the Knight Cancer Institute, Portland, Oregon. If you’re successful, you will be able to register for the conference at the discounted student rate of $100.
To submit a poster, please click here.
The conference is jointly organised by OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, the Canary Center at Stanford and Cancer Research UK, and is part of a long-term commitment to invest in early detection research, to understand the biology behind early stage cancers, find new detection and screening methods and enhance uptake and accuracy of screening. The 2018 conference will bring together hot topics including:
- enabling early detection through early disease models
- population risk stratification for early detection: discovery to implementation
- the signatures of early and pre-cancer: predictive early detection
- data science for early detection
- novel technology accelerating early detection
Registration is now open, register here.